How to be a fangirl

6:20 PM Francie 0 Comments

HARBECK I'M SO SORRY MY PHONE KEYBOARD AUTOCORRECTED HARBECK TO HARBERT AND I WAS TOO TIRED TO NOTICE
PLEASE DON'T WHACK ME


Click here 
This is only for Harbeck's eyes,,,,,,,,,, please respect that,,,,,, the video is very cringy and sped up,,,,, I'd rather save you from the cringe and save myself from absolute embarrassment. Thanks.

I will now proceed to stab myself 10 times for how absolutely horrible this video is. Save yourself and let only Harbeck watch this. I need marks and I'm desperate so if you do watch it, you might want to kill yourself for how cringe it is. But don't say I didn't warn you.
You did that to yourself.

I hate everyone who is is either reading this or watching the video. Why must you torture me this way, soon enough I'll die of crippling depression why are you doing this, it's only for marks.

You know I'm gonna end up deleting this later right? Or maybe just redo it so it's not so sped up and stupid.

0 comments :