Stefi's Movie Poster

6:47 AM Unknown 0 Comments

My Movie Poster

Original Poster:
 
My Remake:

For our movie poster assignment, I chose to do the movie ‘Despicable Me.’ The first thing I did was taking 26 photos of Reina (I used her photos for the minions), then I began to create my background. For my background I used the dropper tool to get the colours as close to the movie poster as possible, then I put the colours into gradient to make an ombre looking background. I used 2 different paintbrushes, one for the clouds and one for the stars. For the moon, I just used a paintbrush that I downloaded from the internet. After the background was complete, I took more photos, one for the school, I. Then I began editing the photos and placed them into the spots to make it look like the poster as close as possible. Overall, I had over 30 layers

The hardest part was editing all the photos, it was really hard to edit all the photos of Reina because it just took a long time and I had to cut out the background. The part that was most fun was playing around with the background and adding the clouds because I got to learn more about Photoshop while doing the project.

OMG I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT TO SAVE IT AS A PSD :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

0 comments :