Magazine Cover - Jamie

9:13 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Magazine Cover


My Magazine:



For our next GCT project we were assigned to make a magazine cover where we had to include ourselves and make it look like an actual magazine. It also must contain four articles to complete the whole project.

First, we had to pick multiple magazine covers and use it as an inspiration for our magazines. Out of all the magazine covers that I picked, I chose the one which I thought was best and was possible to make even just for a beginner. We had to make a rough draft of the layout of our magazine, including the articles we were going to write in our magazine. Then I started the magazine and changing the layout along the way, but not too much that it won't look like the magazine it was inspired on. Then I added the articles and a bar code to make it somewhat look like an actual magazine.




0 comments :