Magazine Cover Julian Zapanta

9:41 AM Unknown 0 Comments

https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/sites/default/files/blogs/108767/2014/01/142161-143220.png


      The project was to make a magazine cover that expresses you. I took insipration from the Life magazine, specifically "The Generation Gap". I put myself, with 2 people from my glasses arguing, this represents how I constantly doubt myself. The magazine I made is  called "Drive" because the thing that keeps me going is a "Drive" to strive for a good life. I chose the title because the current economy is drastically different from the economy not even 100 years ago, which changes many different things in life. The 4 different headlines are based on the same thing I stated in the previous sentence, how my addiction to gaming affects my studies, and where to go from this point.







0 comments :